Our flagship executive education takes place in the Isle of Man and Oxford each year in June/July providing participants with a wide range of skills and techniques that directly help them in their day-to-day roles and in instigating change and improvement. This year we are holding an in-person Programme which is due to take place from Saturday 29th June – Thursday 11th July 2024.
Participants will leave the programme with:
- New insights into the workings of the global economy and major players;
- The latest regulatory developments;
- A deeper understanding of the common challenges faced by small states and how to effect change;
- The skills and strategic understanding to become better leaders, managers and negotiators;
- An invaluable network of peers in other small countries; and
- A reframing of problems, and the skills, expertise and confidence to take on specific challenges relating to their roles.
In this way, we provide much more than technical training with our two experienced programme directors from Oxford University’s Saïd Business School ensuring a sustainable and transformative learning experience that can have a real impact months and years after the programme.